Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Jumpsuit Johnson





My good friend "Sparky Dowling" and I have become pretty jealous that we weren't alive in the 70's For all the cheesy "Blacksploitation" movies such as Dolemite, Superfly, Savage and my personal favourite Black Belt Jones. So I decided to do up a new poster for a film that we would love to see. I was playing around with styles when I did this piece and I used a style that jimmymcwicked uses. I like how it turned out. The black and white is my favourite.

As always let me know what you think.

2 comments:

  1. ha ha this is funny - its based on me right? im getting me a jumpsuit! I like your top 2 pages of the sexy ladys below too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course its is Raymond (said in my princess and the frog Cajun voice)Ha cheers my friend.

    ReplyDelete